FEA - Batam
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions.
The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in five geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Assist with the implementation of the quality policies as well of the realization and achievement of the set quality objectives. Utilize all appropriate and established communication processes to convey information required. Check their own works, to the relevant sections of the company quality Records as well to inform their direct manager / supervisor of any problems.
Perform the works to specified client and technical requirements, company Procedures and HSE regulations. Identify and mark any non-conformance in policies / technical / services and or problems, and to inform management. Carry out assigned corrective or preventive actions / works as necessary. Identify and report any required support from management and or training. To be quality and safety minded in all works performed. To be team minded to establish good services and products.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Always lead by example in Quality & HSE
- Develop and implement the company’s work processes and work instructions, ensuring Proserv maintains ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 Certifications
- Co-ordinate and execute internal QHSE inspections and internal audits, including departmental, project and vendor audits and risk assessments. Overall responsibility for managing the internal audit process, preparation for and attendance at all external audits, preparation and implementation of project audits and maintenance of records and results including raising of OFI’s for findings
- Lead Business Improvement through Operational Excellence for the Proserv facility using Lean methodology, working with regional and personnel to drive home process improvement and share best practices with other regions.
- Facilitate, Plan and partake in OE initiatives; Participate to develop and implement OE on PULSE online system, train personnel and other activities to achieve a world class lean process flow.
- Provide a monthly report based on the QHSE objectives / KPI’s established for the function.
- Reporting on the results of QHSE system effectiveness in all processesMaintaining company registers in QHSE Management System
- Supporting and guiding the team in maintaining an effective non-conformity, corrective and preventative action system
- Arrange Management Review meetings and maintain minutes for the Quality/HSE records
- Custodian of the QHSE Manual and Implementation of QHSE Management System including maintenance on SharePoint and training of employees
- Represent the company in Quality and HSE related matters
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements throughout the organization
- Ensuring processes (including outsourced processes) needed for the QHSEMS are established, implemented, controlled and maintained
- Liaison with external parties on matters relating to the QHSEMS including preparation of QHSE pre-qualifications, vendor evaluations and client audits
- Liaison with internal parties (Sales, Projects, Engineering etc.) on matters relation requirements including Bid submission, Client comment incorporation etc.
- Recording, monitoring and analysis of all Quality & HSE Statistics
- Access potential accident and emergency response needs, plan to meet them, develop procedures and processes to cope with them, test its planned responses and seek to improve the effectiveness of its responses
- Maintain and update QHSE budgets, spending and training for QHSE matters
- On an annual basis, with input from Senior Management and other key personnel, performs a self-assessment against analysis of all data and use the results to identify current strengths and weaknesses and to identify opportunities for improvement
- QHSE inductions for clients and all new employees
- Conduct investigations and analysis of, and report finding to management on:
- Review the Non-conformity
- Incidents, near misses and re-work
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Key Performance Indicators
- No Lost time due to non-fatal accidents or incident per year
- Reduce 10% the reportable injury frequency rate and numbers of days lost to ill health year on year and target
- OE projects completion as planned
- QHSE related leading and lagging indicators as targeted
- Maintaining and exceeding ISO accreditation in the unit
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
Please refer to the Proserv Intranet to access a full copy of the policy and corresponding policies, procedures and directives. Should you have any difficulty accessing the Intranet then please make your line manager aware, as soon as possible, and they will assist you with access.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
Bachelor Degree in any discipline or QHSE discipline - preferred
- Eight plus years’ experience of Operations in the O&G Industry.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Lean, ISO and ASME/AWS/BS/NORSOK Standards.
- CSWIP or AWS plus ASNT Certification holder.
- IRCA Certified Lead Auditor.
- IOSH managing safely.
- NEBOSH Diploma in HSE
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and good computer skill
- Accurate data entry skill with attention to detail
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels.
- Lean / Six Sigma projects experience.
- Operational Excellence and HSE related trainings experience
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
Should you have any queries regarding the role or have any issues with regard to your application then please contact the Resourcing Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. CV’s should not be sent to this address as they will not be reviewed.